Tuesday, September 16, 2003

hmm...i just waited for a fren for lunch... was sitting at the bus stop and feeling increasingly pissed cos she was late and stuff... i wondered if there was a drift between us... cos i'm not sure if under my normal nice self.. i would be that angry... or maybe it's just the stress of homework and stuff... was really anxious about the subsequent tutorial and really wanted to go do my readings... think the paranoia is getting to me... and maybe this is the blog that will witness my downfall... just like in the movie The Hours" where virginia woolfe slowly "collapsed"... hmm... but to be truthful...many things have indeed changed between us... or maybe it's just my own perception... i really wonder sometimes...

Do not ask why... I know not myself....
If I did... it must have been an attempt to rise above waters to breathe that last breath... before I lose my sanity... the last answer to all my problems...