Wednesday, June 25, 2003

oh yah....would be going on a cruise soon.....quite looking forward to it though......there goes my savings again.....hmm... gotta kan kai yi dian.... anyway...hav ya ever felt out of frequency with someone?! Sometimes.... i'm in this conversation and suddenly I'm wondering where it's leading me..... and there is this sudden silence that falls on all parties..... smiling in an out of place way.......hmm...at times feel dat it's my incompetence that failed to get the conversation going... sometimes when in the middle of talk.. people look at you hoping that you could contribute.. it's as if this great responsibility has fallen on you....to entertain and if not, at least say something "intelligent"... Something I said doesn't make sense and what goes on after dat seemed like an apparent cover-up for my blunder.... feels funny and in these cases, i would rather be anti-social and not open my mouth at all..... hmmm.......... it's a wierd world after all........ where all the wierd people congregrate.....yup....

on the other hand.... i'm starting to feel that communication between my mum and I have brighten up a bit.....i was glad i told her about the cruise directly instead of the old note-on-the-fridge method... felt better dat we talk things out a little... although I still raised my voice a little towards the end..... and sounded a bit cold.... but it's really better than juz sticking a note.... at least that's wat i felt or am trying to convince myself of....... guess i have that little ability to "deceive" myself......